Please take the time to read the following to get a feel for my approach, reading policies, and ethics :
Vibe and Approach
What I do is out of a sincere desire
to help and spread insights for illuminating the power and wisdom within you.
Through the exposure of media, there is a preconceived notion for many people that divination of any kind is forbidden and taboo. I was raised to question what I am told and not to take things on face value. To pursue the truth through application of various perspectives. I believe I am more well rounded for it. The most fascinating thing about tarot and astrology that remains at its core is it’s versatility and ability to stand the test of time. Its ability to adapt and remain relevant in our modern world is no small wonder or feat. There is the potential in them to be used for practical matters, rousing the muse of creativity, self healing, self awareness, education, and of course divination. The possibilities are endless and most of the them extremely life-revealing and awe-inspiring.
One of the main points I like to reemphasize to those who receive any kind of divinatory reading is; what is read during a session is not set in stone. It is a current assessment of the energies at play. It is up to the individual receiving the reading, to decide what they will do with any given information. That is why we have free will. Think about it like a weather forecast, we can forecast what energies are at play, so we can determine how we want to plan for that day. It is less about prediction and more about awareness and cognizance. If you want to wear a winter coat in the summer, that is your choice. However, I would probably advise against it. It is similar to how readings works but on a metaphysical scale. My intent is for you to be accountable for your own power and progress. At the end of the day, you are responsible for the choices you make.
About My Tarot Reading Services
I am pretty straightforward, pragmatic, earthy and spiritual. I would say the vibe can be pretty chill as my readings are available as a place to hold space for you during the session. I can be candid at times but strive to be as tactful as possible. I am known for giving tough love when it is required. I am also empathetic with what the situation is at hand. I try to keep it casual and conversational just like if we were hanging out somewhere having a cup of coffee or tea (I love them both) with good conversation to boot. I make sure to study often so I can pick up different spiritual tools and techniques to refine my tarot and astrology practice.
If you require a label then… I am an… intuitive-spiritual-interdisciplinary reader. Sounds fancy, but really all this means is that I pull from my knowledge-base in various branches of my metaphysical and spiritual journey. Some techniques are I feel are best suited for specific questions and/or subject matter and I intuitively choose which I feel will be the most helpful. This is especially true for my general readings, which tend to find me frequently. For me, divination readings are a synthesis of what is already innately known, intuitive or instinctive insights, and applied practice. Beyond this, it is my spiritual belief that my ancestors, muses, and spirit guides come through and step forward to assist with the messages being provided to you during a reading session. I am merely the conduit through which the information passes.
Video Tarot Readings:
This is the primary way I like to offer my readings as they are the most flexible with my current schedule. Once purchased and I have completed the reading, you will receive an email with a private link to your video reading.
Live Skype/FB Messenger/Tarot Readings:
Email Tarot Readings:
Due to my schedule and workload written tarot/oracle readings are NOT currently a service I am offering. If this changes I will make a listing and it will be available in the shop.
In Person Tarot Readings:
Reading & Services Policies
All clients must provide me with some notes when purchasing a reading/session.
The notes should inform me of questions, needs, and/or focus topics for the reading to be center around. If you want a general reading, please indicate this.
If you purchase an astrology report what is required is your name, date of birth, time of birth, place of birth, and the gender you identify with. I cannot run your reports without this information.
January 1, 2000,
Standard Video readings are delivered within seven to ten business days from the date of purchase.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Which means if you purchase a reading on a Saturday, the first day that would count as day one would be the following Monday. This essentially gives me two weeks to get your reading to you. In most cases, it will be delivered within the week but sometimes other responsibilities and scheduling malfunctions get in the way which would force my hand to get it done within week two.
I work with primarily with Tarot but I use oracle and cartomancy decks as well.
I will clearly list on specialty reading what decks I will be working with. As for general readings, oracle cards may be pulled in supplement to the tarot reading. I will intuitively select the deck used for general readings.
Email correspondence after reading is at my own discretion and is not included in the purchase price.
If you wish to send me any email updates regarding the things mentioned previously during purchased readings, please be aware that responses from my behalf are not obligatory.
You will be sending payment as a “service”, not “goods.” You’re not paying me for a product. You’re paying me for my experience, insights, knowledge & my time. You’re paying me to set aside time and dedicate it entirely to you for the duration of your reading.
All posted fees are in U.S. dollars.
If I have completed your reading and delivered it to you, then the agreed upon fee must be tendered to me. No exceptions. There shall be no refunds of any kind. If the idea of not being able to get a refund for your reading from me does not work for you, then do not order a reading from me. My work as a reader is to provide you a service which takes time to prepare for and complete. Additionally, you will not be refunded for reading where insights are not exactly what you wanted to hear. If you purchase a reading from me, be sure you are ready to be challenged by some portion of the reading.
Note also that if I have any reason to believe that you may be at imminent risk of harm to yourself or to others, then the contents of your reading may be disclosed to professional third parties on a need-to-know basis for the sole purpose of preventing risk of harm. A court order issued by a judge could also override any confidentiality terms herein.
By booking a reading with me, you acknowledge that I’ve let you know that I do not identify as a psychic or fortune teller and that I am not a licensed therapist, psychologist, or counselor.
In certain jurisdictions, a reader engaged in practices that legally fall under the scope of “fortune telling or divination” is required to disclose to you that such readings should be for entertainment purposes only, and if such a law applies to your reading, then you are hereby on notice thereof.
Digital Download and Product Policies
Items which are received as instant downloads cannot be refunded.
Upon purchasing items such as e-zines, chapbooks, or astrology reports, you are supplied instantly with the links, rendering the transaction complete. If you have technical issues or other problems with digesting the content, please email me for technical assistance.
- I always use Tarot to guide in an objective manner, not to instruct in any absolute terms.
- I like to be respectful of pronouns. If you’d like to make sure that I’m aware of yours and/or your partner’s pronouns before a reading/session.
- I cannot offer readings or consultations to anyone under the age of eighteen.
- I do not consider myself to be psychic or fortune teller.
- I am all about self-exploration, creative pursuits, overcoming obstacles, coping strategies, and goal setting in pursuit of self progression and self actualization.
- All of my readings/sessions are intended to be both nurturing and empowering.
- My readings are person-centred.
- My services are not a replacement for a licensed mental health professional.
- I am happy to discuss your needs with you before you make a purchase. Please email: email@example.com and title the subject lne of your email, “CLIENT INQUIRY”.
- I am here to provide services for your needs, therefore, I treat everyone with respect. I do not discriminate based on ethnic background(s), religious denomination, gender(s), orientation(s), or identity.
- I cannot predict the future, changes can happen in an instant and nothing is absolute. Therefore, employ your free will and have an open mind towards possible outcomes.
- I present myself, my knowledge, wisdom, & gifts with integrity and honesty.
- If I feel your behavior is addictive or not receptive to spirit’s guidance, I may refuse to read for you. I do not encourage addiction to any sacred arts practitioners (psychics, astrologers, tarot readers, etc).
- All sessions are confidential. Your information & secrets will never be shared with anyone.
- I will never harass and bother you to get a Tarot or Astrological consultation. If you’re in need, my services are available.
- Readings are not completed until payment has been remitted and cleared.
- I will refer clients to appropriate support organizations (mental, physical, spiritual) if I deem it to be necessary.
- I reserve the right to refuse any reading, consultation, or session if I desire. Only in these cases a full refund will be given if payment has already been made.